Monday, June 1, 2009

Notable weekly meals...

I think I'm going to try and start making this a weekly post.  It will be meals I made (with recipe) or meals I've  had at great restaurants, with the intent of you trying them at some point.  Thanks.


Image courtesy Martha Stewart Everyday

This delightful steak dish was so easy and quick to make...and wow was it good.  I also made it later on in the week with chicken and that was pretty good as well.  I feel like its going to be a new staple of mine, at least until I tire of it.



Image courtesy Hungry Girl

This dish might not look as appetizing as the steak, but it sure was.  Just as easy to make too!  Hungry Girl has some great ideas...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love this idea! Keep me updated on your meals. Especially anything Greek!