Monday, June 8, 2009

Help wanted.




During my Guggenheim visit a few months ago, I bought this to go in our BORING living room above the couch (beige, of course).  Now its just sitting on the ground, because its a weird shape and I can't decide what type of frame would work best... BUT I really like it.

I think I'm really having the trouble with the framing, because I recently saw this in your DIY Magazine and can't stop thinking about it.  I just don't necessarily think it would work for this type of art...really neat/different idea though.  



3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh I love the look of that, and I think that it very well might work with your print-- perhaps with a more vivid frame (black or possibly even a color from your print.) Thanks too for visiting and commenting on Under A Paper Moon.

Anna said...

I like the idea of a black frame. But maybe a big square oversized frame with the print matted in the middle.

mcl said...

I'm going to think about both, thanks guys!