Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Addicted to...


Lately, I'm obsessed with the Street Chic Daily section of the Elle News Blog. The premise behind this area of the blog is to snap photos of fashionable people on the streets of major cities across the world. Generally, they get "everyday" girls and guys, but at times they will get people that are involved in the fashion industry and actually profile them. The following are some of my favorite new featured looks:





Images courtesy Elle.com's Street Chic Daily
All photos by Anne Ziegler

3 comments:

Anna said...

I can see you wearing all of those outfits. Great find. Although I LOVE the jeans and white top combo. Excited to have a website for outfit inspiration.

mcl said...

I look at it every morning before I read my Elle.com horoscope and while I drink my coffee.

Allie said...

Ensemble #2 - I must have it. And how is it you have not shared this gem of a site before now?