Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I want to go to there.

There are countless places I want to visit, some for the first time and some for the second or third. This is just a random assortment of places that crossed my mind today...

1. - 3. Aman Resorts - This looks like the most amazing luxury hotel chain... I thought they were all in the Middle East until I found Amangani, which is actually in Jackson. Turns out they have a world presence - crazy! They all look fab, and although I've been to JH a few times, this just looks awesome.

Marrakesh, Morocco

Jackson Hole, WY

Bali, Indonesia

4. Montpelier Plantation - Nevis, West Indies




5. Aspen Food and Wine Classic - Aspen, CO (duh.)




All pictures courtesy their respective website.

I'm easy to please...just take me SOMEWHERE.



3 comments:

Allie said...

This is an awesome compilation - cruel, but awesome. I particularly like the Jackson and Bali destinations...well done Mary, well done.

Anna said...

I loved reading all these. Apparently, the only way to attend the Food and Wine Classic, unless you are Mario Batali is to volunteer. So....... I guess we could pour wine!

mcl said...

Luckily, I happen to be really good at that.