Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Retro Etsy

Not only does Etsy have every handmade item I can imagine, but the vintage housewares are so well priced and perfect for my apartment. Here are some of the finds, but the choices really are endless. It's fun just to browse.


If I had more time, I'd collect all the awesome thriftstore finds from Atlanta and sell them on Etsy. But I don't have time. So I'll just buy these:

8 Vintage Blue Glasses from Moxie Thrift.
Retro Owls from The Runny Bunny.
Vintage Double Sided Gas Station Sign from Blue Belle Bazaar.


Vintage Sindhi Ralli Quilt from Pakistan or India from Rayela.

Sidenote: My love for quilts is a love for quilts as wall decor. Not beds, because I think quilts are art.... although most people think they are tacky.


These would look great all together. Vintage Bird Prints from Emily Lynch Vintage.

1 comment:

catbishop said...

Great post, thanks for pointing out these cool shops...

I've just opened my retro shop on Etsy...


http://retro2gogo.etsy.com