Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bee

I'm going to go ahead and say that bees are going to be the next big thing in jewelry. Here are my favorite apiology (study of bees) finds so far.



Bee necklace from Erica Weiner.






Bee earrings from Katinka Pinka on Etsy.com.





These are always cute gifts. This is the queen bee gold dipped make a wish necklace on gold silk thread. From Dogeared.


Bee Charmer Earrings from The Noisy Plume on Etsy.com. "When I walk past the yellow blom of palo verde trees in the spring I am warmly wrapped in the happy song of bees. How I wish I could charm them with my presence and reach a hand into the hollow where they store their honey. How I wish I could simply charm them into sharing some of the amber-sage-flavored-goodness with me." Jewelry + Literature for $39... WOW!




I'm not sure if these kind of places are just a Southern thing, or if it's all over. But while Im on the subject of bees... I LOVE HONEY on everything from biscuits to chicken. Go here to buy some of this roadside honey.


No comments: