Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tucker for Target

Well I had discussed my love for the brand Tucker in a previous post, but now I'm hear to brag about my new purchases from Tucker's newest venture....Tucker for Target! I have had the date of their debut marked on my calendar for weeks, and lucky for me I logged on in time to get 2 shirts before anything close to my size sold out (did end up going up in size though so I could get both shirts in one size). Before I received my purchases I was a bit hesitant to what the fabric was going to be, mainly because the fabric of the original Tucker line is so wonderful; HOWEVER, I was pleasantly surprised. My new purchases came in the mail yesterday (shipping from Target, while free, proved to be a small pain in the ass), and they are really great pieces for work. I like them much better tucked in, because they can appear a little boxy....But for $30 who can complain.

Kudos Target, sorry I doubted your ability to bring fashion to the masses.


Images from Target

2 comments:

AllieB said...

Exerpt of gchat, Friday, September 10:
Mary: i do have my alarm set for sunday to look at their tucker collection

I guess that's why we love you, MC...

mcl said...

I'm a dork...can't help it ;)