Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Million Little Thoughts

I feel like ever since our move last weekend my brain has been even more scattered than usual. Everytime I enter my apartment I start at least 2 projects and generally get around to finishing half of one of them. LOTS to do. So yesterday when I was procrastinating and walking around our new neighborhood, I stumbled upon what I think may be my new favorite home goods (I guess we would call it?) store, Fishs Eddy. This place is amazing (/I'm a huge dork?) and filled with lots of stuff I don't need, but here are a few things that I'm planning on going back to get....
Who wouldn't want a blue hand? But seriously, I think this could be cool on my dresser in my room as a splash of color, and I think I could hang easily tangled jewelry from the fingers?
"Nut bowls", well that's what they sell them as anyway, I think this could also be great for jewelry...especially if my new furniture piece were to have mini little cubbies to sort them/display the bowls.
They also have an entire colored dinnerware collection which I think I want a few pieces of to throw in with our white bowls and plates...I feel like we need a little more excitement with kitchen cabinets being visible now...


All images courtesy Fishs Eddy website, except for this professional shot of my kitchen via moi.

No comments: