Thursday, September 30, 2010

Revisiting Miami

I'm still lingering on my wonderful trip to Miami. The best part was where we stayed, The Raleigh Hotel. It was just so COOL. Here are the different press quotes that pretty much say it all because I'm not creative enough to write a description on my own: "Old-school glamour meets modern Miami... Outside, lush gardens surround the opulent scallop-shaped swimming pool - built for the film star Esther Williams. Pose poolside, martini in hand, on Sunday afternoons for Miami's most fashionable weekly party session..."

I definitely want to go back for my bachelorette party in 2021.


3 comments:

Brighton said...

yes, let's definitely do this. it'll be our own version of Khloe and Kourtney take Miami, and ill need you to play that song that runs in the credits for me while i walk around. maybe there I'll be brave enough to wear a hat.

Anna said...

hahahaha I'm in Miami triickk... (Are they saying trick? That's what I sing.)

jamie said...

Great photos! Your interior design eye is great! Would love to submit projects!
Regards
Jamie