Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lee's Sovereign Condo

I wasn't going to post this...but when it came down to it I couldn't resist. What your old boss, Lee, has done with her new home in the Sovereign (see article here) is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how she has transformed it... I also flipped (for the umpteenth time) through the Cottage Living pics of her old house in Garden Hills, and now I honestly can't say which one I like best. She really is just so talented - I'm jealous of her life!












All pics via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad you posted this. And I agree, she is so incredibly talented. But more than that, she is probably the nicest person I have ever met. I was so lucky to work for her! Isn't that a cool space, PS.... you can so do that in NYC!

mcl said...

I know...it looks like it would really fit in in NYC. If only we had a little more space...