Friday, January 22, 2010

Outfit breakdown

So, I liked the ladies' outfits from my post yesterday so much, that I decided to try and build some versions on my own.
Girl on the far right...


Cynthia Rowley Leather Gloves (Shopbop), Banana Republic Toggle Coat, Ray Ban glasses (Saks), Burberry Brit Pants (Saks), Frye Carson Pull On, Cashmere wrap (Nordstrom's)


Love Quotes Scarf (Saks), Ray Ban glasses (Saks), Gap Wool Blend Cape, Prada Gloves (Saks), Burberry Brit pants (Saks), Very Volatile Boots (Piperlime)

and onto the lady on the far left:

St. John pants (Saks), Anthropologie Reveille Jacket, Anthropologie Present Paper Cardigan, Dior flats (Saks)

BCBG Studded Skimmers (Saks), St. Johns Pants (Saks), Free People Military Ruffle Jacket (Shopbop), Anthropologie Basic Tee, Bounkit Bracelet (Saks)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Where did you find the tan boots? I love them!