Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Golden Globes 2010

Thought I'd share some of my favorite dresses from this year's Golden Globes...notice a trend? I like classic colors, i.e black, navy, white. I say when going with a long dress its best to just go simple and classic...that might just be because beading reminds me of all my prom dresses (which I would prefer to keep out of sight/out of mind).

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino
(Can I please have her legs/face/arms/body at 40- or now?)

Penelope Cruz in Georgio Armani Prive

Kate Hudson in Marchesa
(Less classic, but I love the structure of this dress. The shoes, not so much)

Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta

Carey Mulligan in Nina Ricci

Last...while I like Diane Kruger, this is not my fav. It brings back memories of Magnolia or Old South...Thoughts?

All pictures courtesy People.com

1 comment:

Brighton said...

GOOD POST.

Penelope Cruz's dress is my absolute favorite and she has the body to pull it off! LOVE HER AND THE DRESS.

I didn't mind Diane Kruger's...wasn't in love but definitely didn't hate it. Like you said I also just like her and think she is very pretty.