Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Querida Brighton...


This post is dedicated to you, querida, because it's all about fashion from your part of the world (not yours for long though!!!) Anyways, its also a double post, because one idea triggered another and I don't have the willpower to hold one post over until tomorrow.

This first label, Uvaia, was brought to my attention this morning via Daily Candy. Its a Brazilian label created by sisters from São Paulo... The second label is from my favorite store in Buenos Aires, Complot. I am really into the vivid prints and 80's influence of both of the lines. While all together it may seem a bit jumbled, both of the lines have pieces that are great for mixing and matching with more the more classic staples in your closet. Enjoy! (and go get me that leopard cardigan from Complot immediately!)

Uvaia







COMPLOT

(love!)







All pictures courtesy Uvaia and Complot lookbooks

1 comment:

Brighton said...

OMG! yay! I really will go get it for you. Complot is the best- remember how we all blacked out in there? It really captures the "street chic/punk" look so popular in BA amongst the young hooligans. Such a great post- obviously I'm biased but such strong evidence of your fashion blogging capabilities. Btw Anna's design taste and your fashion picks and how yall do "cross over posting" from time to time I can't wait until you are both famous and you have to hide from the paparazzi.

YESSSSSSSSS. Amen. and happy thusday/almost friday