Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flowers, flowers everywhere

Normally floral prints would not be my thing, remind me too much of the days of Laura Ashley. But these days I seem to be singing a different tune, and I find that I like them a lot when they are paired with accessories or other garments that make them a little less prissy. Floral with an edge.



Above images courtesy elle.com

Image courtesy Net-A-Porter

+

Images courtesy Neiman Marcus

This last floral jacket you may remember from Jessica Alba's Teen Vogue cover or The City episode....apparently there is also a little counterfeit controversy as well that you can read about here. Anyway, I imagine this being really cute paired with just a white tank, jeans, and these boots (I'm so in love with these I'll probably have to buy them and not eat)!

No comments: