Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Remember when....

We went to Spain for Spring Break? I was randomly thinking about that trip today while reading a blog, and remembered how cool it was that we got to go to Botin, the oldest restaurant in the world! I decided to google it and found out even more cool facts about the restaurant...1. It's mentioned in The Sun Also Rises and was one of Hemingway's favorite restaurants. 2. The painter Goya worked as a dishwasher there...supposedly. Pretty cool, huh? Here are some pics I found from our trip/the internet...reminiscing is fun.


Google Images


Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

Brighton said...

IT IS SO COOL THAT YALL WENT THERE AND EVEN COOLER YOU CAME TO SPAIN FOR SB2K6

Anna said...

I love these pics... that was fun. Good thing my mom made the trip. Although she will talk about it until the day she dies. I plan to go back soon!