Monday, November 30, 2009

Gift Ideas...

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately...I really have no excuses. But, I have been thinking about Christmas gifts a lot, and here are some great ideas (I think) from Southern Living.

1. Southern Magnolia Trees via Seeds of Life
For Christmas they even wrap the burlap bag (love) with a red ribbon.


2. Windowsill Herb Garden via Shop Green Village

3. Poinsettia - always a great gift, but so pretty in this basket with moss

4. A (cheap) mounted deer...I think they are fun, and a lot cheaper than the alternative.
Cardboard Safari has many other options if deer are not your thing...


5. Last but not least...a lantern made pretty by stuffing it with berries and winter shrubbery.

(image via Southern Living)


Hopefully these at least get your mind in the gift giving spirit...any neat ideas up your sleeve that I should know about?